Accenture is a global professional services company that provides variety of business services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations to Automotive and Industrial, Banking, Capital Markets, Chemicals, Communications and Media, Consumer Goods and Services, Energy, Health, High Tech, Insurance, Life Sciences, Natural Resources, Public Service, Retail, Software and Platforms, Travel and Utilities industries. The company has more than 358000 employees delivering quality services to clients in more than 120 countries around the world.
Accenture Scholarship (2nd – 4th Year/Honours)
Accenture established an independent Education Trust that aims to support students with excellent academic performance who wish to continue studying at the following areas of study:
- BSc in Computer Science + Honours
- BCom or BSc in Informatics or Information Systems + Honours
- BCom or BSc in Information Technology + Honours or BIT
- BEng or BSc (Eng) in Computer
- BEng or BSc (Eng) in Electrical (Light Current)
- BEng or BSc (Eng) in Electronic
- BEng or BSc (Eng) in Information Technology
- BEng or BSc (Eng) in Industrial
The areas of study mentioned above should be continued to the following accepted universities:
- University of Cape Town
- University of Johannesburg
- University of KwaZulu-Natal
- University of Pretoria
- Rhodes University
- University of the Western Cape
- University of the Witwatersrand
The Accenture Scholarship for 2nd year to 4th year students will pay for the full cost of the tuition fees, registration fees and examination fees, full cost of residence fees and meals, meal allowance for students who are already living in residence easily accessible to the university, book allowance and a laptop computer. The scholarship also provides mentorship for the students. The scholarship can be renewed every year, base on scholar’s satisfactory academic results, leadership demonstration and community participation.
Scholarship Requirements and Eligibility
- South African citizens
- Proven financial need
- Academic excellence
- 2nd to 4th-year students, including Honours level. First-year students will not be accepted.
How to Apply and Application Details
- Download and complete the Accenture Bursary Application Form (pdf).
- Include certified copies of the following documents:
- ID document
- Academic transcripts (Matric results for first-year students, Progress Report for those who didn’t have mid-year exams)
- Proof of household income
- The death certificate, if parent/s is deceased
- Send your application and documents to the following email:
- Email: [email protected]
- (Insert the words “Accenture Scholarship Application – Your Full Name” in the email subject line).
15 August annually
For any queries related to this scholarship programme, please contact the Accenture (SA) Education Trust directly:
Tel: (+27) 012 6222441
Email: [email protected]
The post Accenture Scholarship 2020 – 2021 (Honours) appeared first on All Bursaries South Africa.