We offer a wide range of jobs. Explore different career opportunities with a view to joining our teams located in DHL operations, sites and offices across the globe.Career opportunities within Deutsche Post DHL Group are as diverse as our teams around the world. With over 550,000 employees in over 220 countries and territories, we connect people, improving their lives.
• Ensure that Daily Receiving and Dispatch scanning is taking place and reconciling the scanning back to customer production and sales.
• Ensure that cycle counts are conducted / reconciliations are done daily and submitted to Client and Bakers management. Maintain stock accuracy between both the client’s system and Accellos. Co-ordinate monthly stock takes and assist with reconciliations.
• Ensure all picking of planned loads for the day are completed within the required time frame.
• Ensure that all received goods are correct by tallying with Production Manager daily.
• Ensure that all goods dispatched were correct by tallying stock figures with Distribution Manager.
• Ensure all client operational meeting are attended, (production meeting, Invocom etc.)
• Ensure that all invoicing is done in line with the day’s activity.
• Ensure all Forklifts, large equipment, small equipment is maintained to maximise uptime. • Managing/adhering to costs of the facility in line with the company policy and procedure. • Ensure that gas is available for use at all times/ ordering appropriate levels. • All other management KPI (STATS, P&L, ETC.) • Maintain the level of discipline at facilities in accordance to the company’s code of conduct. • Ensure all administrative tasks are completed timeously / planning/ updating systems status codes/ reports. • Ad hoc tasks as required, • ISO 9001-2015 knowledge & commitment,
Desired Experience & Qualification:
• Competency and efficiency in Microsoft Office
• Knowledge and experience in Accellos & various WMS software
• Valid driver’s license & Own Transport
• Flexibility to work extended hours
• Must be able to work under pressure
• Problem Solving and Thinking laterally as part of a team, to meet the needs of the company
• Dynamic, innovative and structured individual
• Excellent written and verbal communicational skills
• Willing to work overtime and public holidays Qualifications & Experience
• Relevant tertiary qualification essential
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a Warehousing environment essential
• Minimum of 3-4 years in a similar role / senior role essential
The post DHL|| : General Worker Opportunities X50 appeared first on Online Jobs.