||Wednesday 17th of June 2020
The purpose of the Learnership Programme is to develop a pipeline for key roles within Transnet Port Terminals (TPT) through a structured 12-month training programme. The programme seeks to place Learners in specific areas within TPT according to their academic background, career aspirations and business requirements.
Follow a structured training programme
- Undergo performance reviews and assessments
- Perform all duties as contained in his/her development programme, as well as which he/she may reasonably be required to perform by Transnet Port Terminals.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Time management
- Interpersonal skills and relationship building
- Conflict management and resolution
- Effective writing skills
- Attention to detail
- Service orientated
- Ability to work under pressure
- Computer literacy
- Knowledge of Microsoft Packages
- Ability to multi-task
How to Apply
Apply Online for the Transnet: Learnership opportunity 2020
Note: if you have not been contacted within 30 days of the closing date of this advertisement please consider your application as unsuccessful.
The post Transnet: Learnership programme 2020 appeared first on Online Jobs.