For South African people who have passion in working in healthcare service, Netcare Vancancies may offer the suitable job for you. If you are interested, you need to read this. Here’s the information about Netcare Vacancies.
Job Available from Netcare Vacancies
Netcare Vacancies available will be around hospital/clinics and pharmacy. The jobs available are emergency medical services, Information Technology, marketing, technical and maintenance, nursing care, procurement, and Human Resources.
- Junior Clinical Facilitator
- Unit Manager I and II
- Clinical Nurses (Experienced)
- Clinical Nurse Specialist (CNS)
- Enrolled Nurse Auxiliary
- Ward Secretary
How to Apply for Netcare Vacancies
- Read the information carefully, so you can understand everything about Netcare Vacancies.
- Scroll down the page and watch the Netcare Careers videos. You can choose one of the videos, the short 45 seconds video, or the 6 minutes video.
- After you watch the video, you can click the “our recruitment process” link on the top of the video to understand how they recruit employees.
- Search for the job you want by clicking “Career Opportunities” in the left bar of the page “Careers at Netcare”.
- After you fulfill all the requirements needed, send your CV to [email protected] .
Netcare Vacancies Salary
For female worker the average salary is around R95,601-R259,416 and for male workers is around R96,751-R288,000.
Netcare Vacancies Deadline Submission
Each of Netcare Vacancies closing date are different, but usually it’s in the end of the month. For example, 28 August 2020, 31 December 2020, and many more.
So what are you waiting for? Go get your dream job now!
The post Netcare Learnerships/Jobs for People with Grade 10/12 appeared first on Latest Jobs.