Welcome to the Latest Job Vacancies Site 2020 and at this time we would like to inform you of the Latest Job Vacancies from the DHL with the position of Compensation & Benefits Officer – DHL which was opened this.
If this job matches your qualifications, please send your application directly through our latest Job site. Indeed, every job is not easy to apply because it must meet several qualifications and requirements that we must meet in accordance with the standard criteria of the Company who are looking for potential candidates to work. Good job information Compensation & Benefits Officer – DHL below matches your qualifications. Good Luck: D
Compensation & Benefits Officer
We are offering an outstanding candidate the exciting opportunity to apply for the Compensation & Benefits Officer role within our HR Division, reporting to the Compensation & Benefits Lead: Africa.
Primary Purpose of the Role:
To assist C&B lead Africa in all duties to provide administrative support to the Africa Supply Chain business and the HR Function in the execution of the MLEMEA Remuneration Strategy in support of the Group Strategy and provide guidance and ensure pay and benefit offerings are competitive in the local Africa market.
- Provide day-to-day administrative support, focus on addressing immediate C&B tasks / interactions / issues to set standards and instructions.
- To provide support with new Business start-ups and local benefit schemes
- Benchmarking – Conduct market trend analysis
- Job Architecture and Grading – Ensures jobs are internally and externally evaluated and graded in conjunction with the regional grading experts.
- Rewards Policies – implements rewards policies. Ensures compliance to the approved policies and provides communication material to the organization.
- Compensation Management – support Annual salary review, STI and Bonus, LTI plans, individual adjustments (starters, leavers, special situations). Compensations and benefits year end cycle.
- Benefits Management -Retirement plans, medical aid and fringe benefits (including rewards, mobility and special situations)
- Reporting and Analytics – support Forecasts, tracks, analyzes and reports on staff costs and HR metrics.
- Tax / Legal Employment – Engage tax and legal experts to ensure compliance with regulations and latest laws. Is aware of basic legislation changes, current interpretations and trends
- 3rd Party Management – Engage 3rd party vendors and ensures budget efficiency, global vendor framework (e.g. Mercer, benefits)
- Contract Offers & Management – Provide support in generating employment contracts that balance incumbent’s expectations with the company’s policies and practices. Efficiently manage the employment records in compliance with local legislation and data protection.
- Mobility Management – assist with implementing the policies and relocation services of an internationally mobile workforce in order to attract people to work in different locations to support business requirements. For example: co-ordinate and assist in preparation of assignment packages and policies and liaising with external service providers for visa, tax and relocation services in line with external market practices.
- Data management -quality checking, analysis and reporting across the various stakeholder groups as required with support to new business startups.
- Work closely with HR and Line Management to support the implementation of best practice compensation and benefits policies and processes to ensure employee retention to become employer of choice.
- Coordinate and collate requirements for Job Evaluation and Grading process in terms if MLEMEA guidelines
- Provide support with annual Salary Review process in terms of MLEMEA guidelines
- Provide support for the annual Incentive Scheme for Executive and Non-Executive participants in terms of MLEMEA Guidelines
- Assist with local Pension – , Provident Fund and Health scheme administrative duties and communications as well as attend Fund
- Management committee meetings as needed.
Skills, competencies and experience required:
- 3- 5 years’ experience in a C&B role.
- Diploma or Graduate level (or equivalent) (HR / C&B certification)
- Sound analytical skills.
- Good influencing, negotiating and communication skills.
- Thorough understanding of the Africa market from a C&B perspective.
- Experience of multiple countries and / or industries preferably Africa
- Technical understanding of C&B.
DHL | Germiston, Gauteng 23-05-2020
How to apply
Apply Online for the DHL Learnership/Jobs 2020
The post DHL: General Worker Job Vacancies appeared first on Online Jobs.