Syferfontein, South Africa
Sandvik Mining and Rock Technology is a global leader in the supply of equipment, tools, services, support and technical solutions for the mining and construction industry. We offer a diverse range of opportunities through our businesses and cross-border networks, enabling you to explore your potential and thrive.
Key Performance Areas:
- Install, repair, inspect and commission products and equipment of different kind at customer site or own premises.
- Report and document results after above actions.
- Responsible for plan, conduct and maintain tools and equipment for service work.
- Support the customer’s product/equipment/processes by suggesting possible improvements.
- Provide technical support to the sales team.
- Provide problem solving to customer.
- Ability to produce positive results in sales-client interventions.
- Guide colleagues in service methods and tools.
- Share own knowledge to enable colleagues to expand their knowledge.
- Grade 12 (Matric) or equivalent qualification
- N3 Technical Qualification
- Relevant trade certificate
- Computer literacy
- English proficiency
- Customer Relations Experience
- Business Writing Skills
- Experience proven competence as Earthmoving Equipment Technician (4 years)
- Relevant mechanised mining experience (5 years)
- Underground/surface mining environment
Applications close: 24 June 2020
The post Sandvik: Artisans Traineeship-2020 appeared first on Online Jobs.