The CSIR has an Internship opportunity for Self-Contained Self-Rescuer Laboratory in the Mining Testing and Training Impact Area within the Mining Cluster.
Internship: Self-Contained Self-Rescuer (SCSR) Laboratory
The SCSR laboratory tests a representative sample of SCSRs from the mines to assess their structural integrity and life-saving potential. The position is based in Johannesburg.
Qualifications, skills and experience:
- A National diploma in Mechanical Engineering;
- One year exposure in a mechanical testing laboratory environment will be an added advantage;
- Must have good understanding of test methods and procedures;
- Must be able to pay attention to detail and the ability to work accurately and well under pressure;
- Must have good interpersonal skills;
- Must have strong sense of responsibility;
- Must be computer literate and competent in MS Office;
- Good written and oral communication skills;
- Technical aptitude to understand the operation of equipment and test software on the computers; and
- Exposure in ISO 17025 training and/or ISO 17025 accredited laboratory would be an advantage
How to Apply
Apply Online Here
The post CSIR:General Workers Opportunities appeared first on Online Jobs.