Applications are invited for the above mentioned positions to be based in Secondary Production , Wadeville . Successful applicants will report to the Site Services Foreman .
Key Performance Areas would include, but are not limited to:
- Operate the boiler – stop, start, bank, clean, perform operational checks and stripping if required
- Start/stop steam supply to plant based on operational needs
- Confirm and check quality of coal deliveries, and consult with management to return non-conforming coal
- Completion of daily boiler operating sheet and recording critical indicators as required
- Problem solving related to the boiler when required
- General duties as requested by foreman
- Cleaning, maintaining and greasing of general machine components as well as the Boiler House / surrounding area
- Make running adjustments to the equipment and minor repairs
- Carries out maintenance checks on equipment
- Working shifts and working overtime when required
- Driving of the tractor to load the coal into the bunker
The successful candidate must have the following experience/skills:
- John Thompson Operator certificate or equivalent.
- Be able to work in a technical environment. (Basic tool handling skills).
- Filling in forms, reading pressure gauges and graphs.
- Grade 12.
If interested and meet all requirements, please register and apply via the Distell career portal by logging onto www.distell.co.za/careers
Reference Number: 16813
Closing Date: 06 July 2020
Job Segment: Bank, Banking, Finance
The post Distell Group: General Worker Available Jobs appeared first on Latest Jobs.