||Friday 17th of July 2020
||Central Karoo District Municipality
Financial Internship Programme (2 Posts)
Duration: 2-year fixed term contract
Salary: R100 000 per annum (total cost to company)
- A three-year Degree or National Diploma with majors in Accounting, Economics, or Finance including either Risk Management and/or Auditing.
- The candidate must be between the ages of 21 and 35
- Proficient oral and written communication skills in English and Afrikaans.
- Computer literacy and knowledge of Windows Spreadsheet applications.
- Financial accounting related work experience (a recommendation).
- A driver’s license will be an added advantage.
How to Apply
Download Application Form
Applications must be forwarded to:
J Jonkers : Acting Municipal Manager,
Private Bag X560,
The post Central Karoo District Municipality: Finance Internships 2020 appeared first on Online Jobs.