Gauteng Health Department Vacancies. Job opportunities post varies from PORTER SUPERVISOR, and DATA CAPTURERwith entry requirements from Grade 10 to Grade 12 / Matric.
Gauteng Health Department Vacancies
PORTER SUPERVISOR REF NO: TRH 4 /2020
Re-Advert: Candidates who previously applied are encouraged to re-apply
- Grade 12 Certificate with 3 years’ experience as a Porter or Grade 10 with more than 5 years’ experience as a Porter.
- Basic computer literacy, Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a team. Ability to work under pressure.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Meeting deadlines and setting goals. Must be physically fit to handle repetitive work.
DATA CAPTURER REF NO: ODI/11/06/2020/08
- Grade 12/Matric or equivalent with minimum of two years data capturing experience in Health environment.
- Minimum of six months DHIS data capturing experience.
- Computer literacy with extensive knowledge and proficiency in Ms Word, Ms Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Internet is compulsory.
- A valid driver’s license is compulsory
SECRETARY TO THE CLINICAL MANAGER REF NO: ODI/11/06/2020/07
Read also: Ekurhuleni Learnerships Human Resources
- Candidate must be in a possession of Grade 12 certificate.
- Diploma or Degree in secretarial Studies/Office Management/Office Administration and minimum 1 year recognized experience will be an advantage. Computer literacy.
- Good communication and writing skills with good interpersonal relation.
- Proficient user of Microsoft office suites and may be subjected to a test.
- Certificate of Microsoft package will be added advantage.
- Be reliable, punctual and professional. Be creative and able to use own initiative. Good telephone etiquette. Be able to prioritize and have exceptional attention to detail.
- Ability to handle variety of task, work under pressure and meet the tight deadlines. Prepared to go extra mile
HOW TO APPLY
Applications must be submitted on form Z83, obtained from any Public Service Department.
Read also: Ekurhuleni Learnerships: Construction Roadworks
The completed and signed forms should be accompanied by a recently CV as well as certified copies of all qualifications and ID document (no copies of copies allowed.
Certified copies should not be more that than six months old
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD PDF FOR ALL THE CURRENT VACANCIES
The post Gauteng Health Department Vacancies appeared first on Latest Jobs.