To maintain, repair and optimise plant and associated devices to ensure plant availability and product quality at minimum cost without sacrificing standards.
- Minimum N3 Technical qualification or higher
- Trade test qualification in Millwright and Fitter
- 2 years’ experience of working in a production environment
- Summatively assessed in current role
- Experience of Brewery Brewing Plant would be advantageous
- 2 year’s post trade test experience would be advantageous
Key Attributes And Competencies
- Ability to solve problems
- Ability to communicate technical knowledge
- Ability to train, coach and mentor operators
- Ability to optimise usage of resources and reduce wastage
- Interpersonal Skills
- Work in Teams and Collaborate
- Ability to work minimal supervision (strong self-management practices)
Output and Accountabilities
- Maintain a safe, healthy, risk free working environment
- Perform maintenance
- Maintain and repair plant & associated devices
- Operate and maintain all machines & associated devices in the Brewing process
- Optimise plant, process equipment & systems
- Ensure that maintenance tasks are completed appropriately
- Standby duty required as per roster
SAB/ABInBev is an equal opportunity employer and all appointments will be made in line with SAB/ABInBev employment equity plan and talent requirements.
The advert has minimum requirements listed. Management reserves the right to use additional/ relevant information as criteria for short-listing.
The post Apprenticeships Programme At SAB appeared first on Online Jobs.