||(Ons Kontrei 6/2020, PSVC 16/2020)
||Department of Health
Institution: Vredendal Hospital
(Chief Directorate: Rural Health Services)
- 13th cheque, employer’s contribution to the pension fund, housing and medical aid allowance.
- Basic numeracy and literacy skills.
- Appropriate cleaning experience.
Inherent requirements of the job:
- Incumbent must be prepared to work shifts (night and day) and overtime which include weekends and public holidays.
- The incumbent must have the ability to do hard physical work (lift and move heavy objects), handle industrial cleaning machines and be on their feet the entire day.
- Ability to perform routine household functions.
- Ability to operate machines and equipment in a cost effective way.
- Ability to accept accountability and responsibility.
- Ability to read, speak and write in at least two of the three official languages of the Western Cape.
Duties (key result areas/outputs):
- Renders effective, efficient and safe hygiene and domestic services in hospital.
- Contributes to effective management of domestic responsibilities.
- Contributes to effective utilisation and functioning of apparatus, equipment and stock.
- Follow and adhere to Health and Safety prescripts.
- Follow and adhere to elementary control measures and standard operating procedures.
Note: No payment of any kind is required when applying for this post. Short-listed candidates may be subjected to a practical test.
INSTRUCTIONS TO APPLICANTS: Z83 forms (obtainable from any Government department or www.westerncape.gov.za) must: Be completed in full, clearly reflect the name of the position, name and date of the publication (candidates may use this as reference), be signed, accompanied by a comprehensive CV, the names of 3 referees and certified copies of ID, driver’s licence and qualification/s. A separate application form must be completed for each post. Applications without the afore-mentioned will not be considered. Applications must be forwarded to the address as indicated on the advertisement. No late, faxed or e-mailed applications will be accepted. CV’s will not be returned. Excess personnel will receive preference. Applications, which are received after the closing date, will not be considered. Further communication will be limited to shortlisted candidates. If you have not received a response from the Department within 3 months of the closing date, please consider your application as unsuccessful. It will be expected of candidates to be available for selection interviews on a date, time and place as determined by the Department.
As directed by the Department of Public Service & Administration, applicants must note that further checks will be conducted once they are shortlisted and that their appointment is subject to positive outcomes on these checks, which include security clearance, qualification verification, criminal records, credit records and previous employment.
The Department of Health is guided by the principles of Employment Equity. Candidates with a disability are encouraged to apply and an indication in this regard will be appreciated. (Ons Kontrei 6/2020, PSVC 16/2020)
||R 102 534 per annum
The Manager: Medical Services
Vredendal Hospital, Private Bag X21
(For the attention: Ms ME Tangayi)
||10 July 2020
Mr D Snell
Tel: (027) 213-2039
||See HOW TO APPLY for directions on applying for this job >
The post Dept of Health: Jobs/Various Posts for Unemployed with Grade 10 appeared first on Online Jobs.