||Thursday 9th of July 2020
Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons to fill the above vacancy within the Packaging department.
To provide 30 people with an opportunity to enroll for a National Certificate in Food and Beverage Packaging, NQF Level 3. They will enter into a fixed term contract with CCBSA Pretoria Manufacturing, during which they will undergo both on-the-job and theoretical learning, culminating in a national qualification.
- Attention to detail
- Ability to interact well in teams
- Ability to work effectively in teams
- Minimum Matric with Mathematic and Science
- Minimum N3 certificate in Engineering with mathematics and science or studying towards a relevant degree/diploma
- No work experience required
How to Apply
Apply Online for the Coca-Cola: Packaging Learnership programme 2020 / 2021
The post Coca-Cola: Packaging & General Worker Learnerships appeared first on Online Jobs.