Mascor: Technician (Volkswagen , Vryheid)
Vryheid, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa
The position below has become available and you are invited to apply for it should you be interested.
- Independently perform service repairs and maintenance work on customer and or dealer owned vehicles and equipment on site and in the field
- Participate in all job-related training and development.
- Prepare all reports and forms required in conjunction with work assignments.
- Maintain current product knowledge and competitive products.
- Participate in service training modules and courses required for the development of skills and knowledge.
- Maintain condition of vehicles, inventory, tools and equipment.
- Report any additional work required on machines to the Service Manager or Workshop Foreman, for proper safe operation by the customer.
- Account for all time worked and parts used in performing assigned tasks.
- Minimum Grade 12
- To have served an apprenticeship and qualified through an accredited trade test centre.
- Proven knowledge of methods, materials, tools and techniques used in the repair of vehicle equipment.
- Good skills in operating vehicles and equipment used for diagnostic purposes.
- Computer literacy.
- Availability to work after hours, weekends and public holidays should this be necessary.
Job Closing Date
The post Mascor : Artisans Assistant-2020 appeared first on Latest Jobs.