Discovery’s core purpose is to make people healthier and to enhance and protect their lives. We seek out and invest in exceptional individuals who understand and support our core purpose, and whose own values align with those of Discovery. Our fast-paced and dynamic environment enables smart, self-driven people to be their best. As global thought leaders, Discovery is passionate about innovating in order to not only achieve financial success but to ignite positive and meaningful change within our society.
About Discovery Insure
Discovery Insure is committed to creating a nation of great drivers. Our commitment is backed up by our innovation and a driving program that really works.
At Discovery Insure, we offer comprehensive car and home insurance with no excess on theft, hail, hijacking, and malicious damage. With our driver behavior program, Vitalitydrive, clients get great rewards and benefits for driving well.
Discovery Insure is an environment of individuals who are committed to dazzling clients, innovation, and great people.
To process, validate, and liaise with clients, brokers, and service providers following a client’s non-motor loss or incident.
Areas of responsibility may include but not limited to
- Efficient, timely claims processing.
- Accurate, timely administration.
- Liaison with clients, brokers, and service providers.
- Achievement of monthly product and soft skills knowledge targets.
- Adherence to risk and compliance requirements.
- Teamwork, self-management, and alignment with Discovery values.
Education and Experience
- Matric (Essential)
- 3 years’ short term insurance claims experience (Essential)
- 3 years’ call center experience (Essential)
- 3 years Non-Motor claims experience (Essential)
- Degree (Advantageous)
The Company’s approved Employment Equity Plan and Targets will be considered as part of the recruitment process. As an Equal Opportunities employer, we actively encourage and welcome people with various disabilities to apply.