An established auto parts retailer based in the Northriding area is looking for Warehouse Pickers to join their team immediately. Salary and CTC to be discussed. Respectfully, please note that this is a BBBEE position.
• To pick stock from warehouse according to customer invoices
• Ensure correct goods are picked and packed into bags/boxes
• Ensure goods are in good and undamaged condition when picked
• Ensure shelves are kept neat and clean (Including passages)
• Keep a neat and tidy work environment
• Assist accurately with stock taking during quite times and ensure that stock quantities are correct.
• Report any shortages and missing stock
• Adhere to all Health and Safety regulations.
• Stand in for packers/receiving when staff are on leave Requirements
• Proven experience as order picker or other warehouse position
• Experience in handling pallets jacks would be favorable
• Able to read and write in English (fluent)
• Great attention to detail
• Diligent and punctual
• Good physical strength and stamina
• High school diploma or equivalent is preferred
• Demonstrated experience in driving/operating a forklift.
• Able to safely operate the lifts to send packed goods to sales department.
Nature and Scope
Conditions under which you will perform:
• Hot conditions
• Pressurized environment
• Hard physical work
• Dangerous area (falling objects, slip and trip)
• Work with heavy machinery e.g. forklift(s); motorized lifts