|| Johannesburg, South Africa
|| January 19, 2020
|| Construction / Facilities
Nestlé is so much more than the world’s #1 food and Beverage Company. We are committed to helping our communities to live healthier and happier lives, and as such we are seeking medically trained talent to help educate and support hospitals, dieticians and nutritionists to the products and services we can offer their patients and clients. As a medical delegate, you are the vital link in ensuring medical professionals are aware of our products, and keep them up to date with research and trends to further our positioning as a leading health and wellness provider.
Based in Umtata and surrounding areas, the reporting office is in East London therefore you will be required to go to East London 2 – 3 times a month.
you’ll be part of a small family of medical professionals, meaning you will always have the opportunity to share your successes and ask for support when necessary. You’ll be working alongside some of the best in the industry, in a team of truly diverse professionals to create awareness of the Nestle Infant Nutrition products and aim for prescription/recommendation while complying with the local regulation for the marketing of breastmilk substitute.
A day in the life of…
- Your manager will share potential strategies that will help grow the business, and you’ll get to input and give your opinion. In a small team, your voice is really heard, and you get a chance to impact the way the team functions
- Once you’ve had the updates in the office, now it’s really your time to shine. You do what you do best, by going to see your clients. Your key responsibility is detailing the Nestle Infant Nutrition range to Health Care Professionals who’ll, in turn, help patients make an informed choice when recommending Infant formula and cereals.
- In between visits, you may start looking at planning for an event you’re helping to lead on, to further increase the visibility of Nestlé’s presence in the nutrition market. Whether it’s scientific events planning according to the annual, regional business plan or executing brand plans and ensuring expected ROI, part of your work is making sure we remain visible in the market
- You also have to work in line with WHO code. Part of that means ensuring that no direct contact with the general public and pregnant women or mothers of infants and young children is undertaken, in business capacity.
Before you finish for the day, you identify challenges and opportunities in your assigned territory and plan strategies aligned with the regional strategy/business plan and see to execution to address the issues and use the opportunities for business development
What will make you successful
- Science related Degree (Nursing/Dietetics) with experience in Pediatrics/Nutrition.
- Knowledge and experience as a Medical representative will be advantageous
- Computer literate and must have a valid/unendorsed driver’s license.
We are Nestlé, the largest food and beverage company. We are 328,000 people strong driven by the purpose of enhancing the quality of life and contributing to a healthier future. Our values are rooted in respect: repect for ourselves, respect for others, respect for diversity and respect for our future. With more than 89.5 billion CHF in 2016, we have an expansive presence with 442 factories in more than 86 countries. We believe our people are our most important asset, so we’ll offer you a dynamic inclusive international working environment with many opportunities across different businesses, functions and geopraphies, working with diverse teams and cultures. Want to learn more? Visit us at www.nestle.com.
The post Nestlé: General Worker Vacancies appeared first on Latest Jobs.