Part Sales Consultant Rola Toyota, Somerset West
Please note: Candidates who have not been contacted within a week may assume that their application has been unsuccessful. Although all candidates may apply, preference will be given to EE candidates.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Provide customers with excellent service to ensure return business
• Prospecting for new clients & building a long-term relationship with trade accounts
• Advise customers on parts & products available
• Ensure that processes regarding parts ordered are accurately captured, processed & invoiced on the Dealer Management System
• Reduce redundant stock by ensuring timeous returns on incorrect parts delivered
• Ensure sound housekeeping principles are being followed
• Upselling of products & assist sales team in product promotions
• Adhere to Dealer Standards
Minimum Requirements :
• Min Grade 12 • Computer literate • Valid Driver’s license • Min 2 years’ experience as a Dealership Parts Sales Consultant • Technical knowledge will be advantageous • Strong numerical, analytical & negotiating skills • Attention to detail & the ability to work under pressure • Target driven & customer orientated • Excellent verbal communication and selling skills • Ford experience will be advantageous Salary structure: • Basic monthly salary • Incentive structure • Provident fund & Medical aid benefits
Should you meet the minimum requirements, we look forward to hearing from you, please forward your CV via email to View email address on rola.co.za and kindly state your notice period and salary expectation
The post Toyota: General Worker Vacancies appeared first on Latest Jobs.