Apply for SAPS SAPS in various areas across South Africa. The South African Police Service [SAPS] hereby invites the unemployed, with a least Grade 10 to apply for SAPS General Worker positions in various provinces.
SAPS Supply Chain Management Internships
GENERAL WORKER – Public Service Act
SALARY : R102 534 per annum (level 2)
- LOCATION: SAPS Makhado STU, Limpopo REFERENCES: LIM:17/3/2020 (Two Posts)
- LOCATION: SAPS Bela Bela, Limpopo REFERENCES: LIM:18/3/2020 (Two Posts)
- LOCATION: SAPS Polokwane, Limpopo REFERENCES: LIM:5/3/2020
- LOCATION: SAPS Marblehall, Limpopo REFERENCES: LIM:3/3/2020 (Two posts)
- LOCATION: SAPS Northam, Limpopo REFERENCES: LIM:4/3/2020
- LOCATION: SAPS Provincial JOC, Polokwane, Limpopo REFERENCES: LIM:6/3/2020 (Two posts)
- LOCATION: SAPS Saselmani, Limpopo REFERENCES: LIM:8/3/2020
- LOCATION: SAPS Seshego, Limpopo REFERENCES: LIM:9/3/2020
- LOCATION: SAPS Siloam, Limpopo REFERENCES: LIM:10/3/2020
- LOCATION: SAPS Marblehall STU, Limpopo REFERENCES: LIM:15/3/2020 (Two Posts)
- LOCATION: SAPS Provincial POP, Polokwane, Limpopo REFERENCES: LIM:7/3/2020
- LOCATION: SAPS Thohoyandou VCIU, Limpopo REFERENCES: LIM:11/3/2020 (Two Posts)
- LOCATION: SAPS Provincial Supply Chain Management, Limpopo REFERENCES: LIM:13/3/2020 (Two Posts)
- LOCATION: SAPS Hlogotlou, Limpopo REFERENCES: LIM:20/3/2020 (Two Posts)
- LOCATION: SAPS Zaaiplaas, Limpopo REFERENCES: LIM:12/3/2020 (Two Posts)
- LOCATION: SAPS Musina VCIU, Limpopo REFERENCES: LIM:14/3/2020
- LOCATION: SAPS Witpoort, Limpopo REFERENCES: LIM:19/3/2020 (Two Posts)
Read also: Becoming a Police Officer [Here are the Tips]
- Applicants must display competency in the post-specific functions of the post;
- Be a South African Citizen;
- A Grade 10(std 8) qualification will serve as an advantage;
- Basic literacy, numeracy and communication skills.
- Be able to read and write;
- Willing to work extended hours when necessary;
- Fluency in at least two official languages, of which one must be English;
- Must have no previous convictions or cases pending;
- Applicants will be subjected to a vetting process which will include security screening and fingerprint verification.
HOW TO APPLY
- Only the official application form (available on the SAPS website and at SAPS recruitment offices) will be accepted.
- The Z83 previously utilized will no longer be accepted. All instructions on the application form must be adhered to.
- Failure to do so may result in the rejection of the application.
- The post particulars and reference number of the post must be correctly specified on the application form.
- A comprehensive Curriculum Vitae must be submitted together with the application form.
- Copies of an applicant’s ID, Grade10 (Std 8) Certificate and all educational qualifications obtained, service certificates of previous employers stating the occupation, proof of relevant experience in the field of the post.
- In view of corona virus (Covid 19) Pandemic and DPSA instruction, the certification are not compulsory.
- Qualifications submitted will be subjected to verification checking with the relevant institutions. The South African Police Service will verify the residential address of applicants and conduct reference checks.
- Appointments will be made in terms of the Public Service Act, 1994 as applicable to the post environment.
- Applications must be mailed timeously. Late applications will not be accepted or considered.
- The closing date for applications is: 2020-07-24.
- If a candidate is short-listed, it can be expected of him/her to undergo a personal interview as well as a practical assessment.
- Reference checking will be conducted on all short listed applicants.
- Short-listed candidates for appointment to certain identified posts, will be vetted in terms of the Criminal Law (Sexual Offences and Related Matters) Amendment Act, 2007 (Act No 32 of 2007) and the Children’s Act, 2005 (Act No 38 of 2005). A candidate whose particulars appear in either the National Register for Sex Offenders or Part B of the Child Protection Register, will be disqualified from appointment to that post.
- All short-listed candidates will be subjected to fingerprint screening.
- Correspondence will be conducted with successful candidates only. If you have not been contacted within 3 months after the closing date of this advertisement, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.
- The South African Police Service is under no obligation to fill a post after the advertisement thereof.
- The SAPS application forms can be obtained from any SAPS Recruitment Office within the South African Police Service
HAND-DELIVER: 44 SCHOEMAN STREET LAND BANK BUILDING POLOKWANE 0700
POST: Complete applications must be forwarded to: Provincial Head Human Resource Management: South African Police Service LIMPOPO PROVINCE Private Bag X9428 POLOKWANE 0700
CLICK HERE TO APPLICATION FORM
CLICK HERE TO VIEW APPLICATION PROCESS
The post SAPS: General Worker/Leanerships for 2020 appeared first on Latest Jobs.