Rand Water is looking for Compliance Officers (x2) who will be responsible for ensuring that activities in the supply chain value chain are carried out in compliance with regulatory requirements, Rand Water Policies and Procedures.
• NQF 6 Qualification in Quality Management, Risk Management, Supply Chain Management; Legal studies or Business Management • Minimum 4 years’ relevant working experience • Eligibility to be registered with the Chartered Institute of Procurement and Supply (CIPS)
• To provide specialist compliance advice and guidance to the business; • To provide input in the SCM Compliance process with regard to drafting of compliance reports to management and governance structures within Rand Water; • To advise the business proactively in developing systems and responses to legislation and regulations; • To facilitate on-going training to SCM Division staff on the requirements of the regulations; and • To perform compliance reviews and provide assurance on compliance status of the supply chain value chain.
• Procurement Knowledge and understanding of national SCM regulations affecting the procurement process including PFMA, PPPFA, CIDB best practice etc. and understanding of the FIDIC (and NEC3) suit of contracts. • SAP Knowledge (Materials Management) • Computer literacy – e.g. MS Office Suite • Basic Project Management – demonstrate ability to plan and organise • Customer focus, ability to solve problems and decision making
• Good communication – effective negotiation skills (Verbal and Written) skills • Good interpersonal skills • Time Management • Organisational Skills • Problem Solving • Accountable and responsible • Effective communications skills (written and verbal);
• Good Telephone etiquette • Quality conscious • Confidentiality • Ability to work independently • Self-motivated and team player • Deadline orientated • Assertive • Ability to work under pressure • Attention to detail and high level of accuracy;
The post Rand Water: General Worker Vacancies appeared first on Latest Jobs.