Zutari looks beyond conventional engineering solutions for an approach that suits the situation in the African context. It aims to implement its programmes to stimulate economic growth, conserve our environment, and uplift any communities it serves. A great believer in collaboration, Zutari understands that without co-operation, improving the world becomes an impossibility. The company is involved in initiatives across Africa and contributes to creating sustainable infrastructure. Zutari offers bursaries to students pursuing studies for a BSc or BEng degree. While students from all parts of South African society may apply, Zutari’s programme aims to uplift previously disadvantaged communities and is dependent on sustained academic performance.
Zutari Undergraduate Bursary 2021
Zutari offers undergraduate study bursaries to qualified students interested in the required fields of study.
- BSc/ BEng in Chemical Engineering
- BSc/ BEng in Civil Engineering
- BSc/ BEng in Electrical Engineering
- BSc/ BEng in Electronic Engineering
- BSc/ BEng in Industrial Engineering
- BSc/ BEng in Mechanical Engineering
- BSc/ BEng in Mechatronics Engineering
- BSc/ BEng in other related disciplines
This scholarship provides students with funding as much as R120,000 each year. It also includes practical vacation work or training for the student’s field of qualification. Zutari may renew the bursaries every year depending on the financial needs and academic performance of the student.
Candidates who qualify will get contacted then invited for panel interviews either in Pretoria, Durban or Cape Town. Those who pass the panel interviews will then receive bursary contracts. Once the students graduate, they have to work for Zutari – one year of work for every year of bursary funding they received.
Zutari Undergraduate Bursary Requirements and Eligibility
Before applying for the scholarship, interested applicants must first satisfy the following criteria. Failure to satisfy all these requirements will result in their application getting disregarded.
- Must be a citizen of South Africa.
- Must have completed Matric or is currently studying in Matric.
- Must be currently studying or intends to study full-time in one of the fields of study mentioned above.
- Must be currently studying or intends to study at one of the recognised tertiary institutions in South Africa.
- For current Matric students, must have achieved an overall average of at least 75% and at least level 7 for Physical Science and Mathematics.
- For current first-year students, must have achieved an overall average of at least 70%.
- For current second-year students, must have achieved an overall average of at least 65%
- For current third-year students, must have achieved an overall average of at least 60%.
- Preference goes to students from designated groups within South Africa.
How to Apply and Application Details
Interested applicants may apply online at https://www.zutari.com/join-us/emerging-talent/. Applicants also submit clear copies of the following documents together with the accomplished application form. Failure to submit all items will result in the application getting disregarded:
- A certified copy of a South African ID document.
- For current Matric students, certified copies of their final results in Grade 11 and their most recent Matric results.
- For current first, second, and third-year students, certified copies of their Matric certificate and their complete tertiary academic record.
- Proof of University acceptance or registration.
- Curriculum Vitae in MS Word or PDF format.
15 August 2020
Address: 41 Matroosberg Rd, Newlands, Pretoria
Telephone Number: +27 12 427 2033
E-mail Address: [email protected]
The post Zutari Undergraduate Bursary 2021 appeared first on All Bursaries South Africa.