Germiston, Gauteng, South Africa DHL Supply Chain 2487324. July, 2020
We are offering an outstanding candidate the exciting opportunity to apply for the Compensation & Benefits Lead: Africa role within our HR Division, with a solid line reporting into the VP Compensation & Benefits MLEMEA and dotted line reporting to the HR Director: South Africa and Head of HR: Africa.
Key responsibilities although not exhaustive :
– Implementation of employee and executive compensation and benefits programs.
– Coordinating the alignment of employee pay levels with the external and internal value of jobs
– Maintain compliance with all legal requirements of various programs.
– Manage multiple cases/projects that last over a longer end-to-end period of time (e.g. expat payroll etc.).
– Participate in Mecer & Towers Watson surveys
– Take full lead in rolling out merit and bonus year end processes
– Provide advice, guidance and direction to business on all related remuneration policies and practices
– Assist in the development, implementation and maintenance of C&B policies, processes and forms as necessary
– Assist Business HR with planning, developing and maintaining C&B solutions and programs
– Support business start ups and BD in all costing solutions with a remuneration and benefits element
Competencies & requirements:
– 5-10 years related experience
– University degree or HR/ C&B certification
– Labour Market and Trend Analytics
– Employee Benefits
– Proficiency with HR Platforms & Systems
– Job Evaluation
The post DHL: General Work Jobs appeared first on Latest Jobs.