||Wednesday 29th of July 2020
SITA has 3 Internship opportunities for Graphic Designers. Interns who meet the minimum requirements after completion of a 12 months training programme may be considered for absorption into critical positions within SITA.
Who is eligible to apply?
- Unemployed South African citizens between 18 and 35 years;
- No working experience required;
- Applicants should not have participated in any Internship Programme;
- People living with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
- Matric or Grade 12
- 3-year National Diploma or Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design / Instructional Design or related field.
How to Apply
Kindly send your CV, certified copies of original qualifications including matric certificate and a copy of SA ID document. Send CV’s to: [email protected]
Closing Date: 29 July 2020
- If you do not hear from us within two months of the closing date, please regard your application as unsuccessful.
- Applications received without all the certified copies and after the closing date will not be considered.
- It is the applicant`s responsibility to have foreign qualifications evaluated by the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA).
- Only candidates who meet the requirements should apply.
- SITA reserves a right not to make an appointment.
- Appointment is subject to getting a positive security clearance, verification of the applicant’s documents (Qualifications), and reference checking.
- Correspondence will be entered to with shortlisted candidates only.
- CV`s from Recruitment Agencies will not be considered.
How to Apply
The post SITA: Learnerships/Vacancies for 2020/2021 appeared first on Online Jobs.