||Monday 3rd of August 2020
||SA Weather Service
SA Weather Service: Internships 2020 / 2021
The South African Weather Service (SAWS) invites applications for eighteen months (18) Work Integrated Learning Programme.
We are looking for TVET College learners in the following fields:
- Management Assistant N6 – (Ref: MAAS 2020)
- Human Resources Management N6 – (Ref: HRM 2020)
- Financial Management N6 – (Ref: FM 2020)
- Business Management N6 – (Ref: MB 2020)
Applicants must satisfy the following requirements:
- An applicant must be learners living with disability who has just completed N6 in one of the above mentioned fields of studies.
- An applicant has been unemployed for a period of less than one-year after completion of N6.
- Will be required to enter into Work Integrated Learning Agreement with SAWS
- Will be placed at the SAWS Head Office;
- Will be paid monthly stipend of R5066.34;
- Will be responsible for arranging their own accommodation and transport;
How to Apply
A comprehensive CV with copies of qualifications should be emailed (with the name of the position and relevant reference number in the subject line) to: [email protected]
Closing Date: 3 August 2020
Enquiries: Ms. Florrie Sithole, at Tel. (012) 367 6169
Note: SAWS is under no obligation to employ the learners upon the completion of the programme
- Preference will be given to learners living with disabilities in line with SAWS EE targets.
- Correspondence will be limited to short listed candidates only.
- Candidates who have not been contacted within 3 months after the closing date of this advertisement, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.
- The organisation reserves the right not to fill this position.
- South African Weather Service is an equal opportunity employer.
The post SA Weather Service: Internships/Learnership 2020 / 2021 appeared first on Online Jobs.