Job no: 498055
Work type: Permanent
Location: North West
INTERNAL & EXTERNAL
||07 AUGUST 2020
|TYPE OF EMPLOYMENT
||NO OF POSITIONS
Your manager should be aware of and support your application. Pre-screening and psychometric evaluation may form part of the selection process. Short listed candidates will be requested to attend a panel interview. Applicants who receive no response to their applications within 14 days may consider their application for the position to be unsuccessful.
Sibanye-Stillwater is committed to the achievement and maintenance of diversity and equity in employment.
|KEY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
Achievement of safe production performance levels through the effective
maintenance of equipment
- Attend and conduct Safety meetings.
- Conduct and participate in risk assessments.
- Allocate tasks to subordinates.
- Attend to breakdowns and emergencies as required.
- Ensure that material, spares and equipment are available as required.
- Ensure proper and adequate on the job training and coaching is provided to subordinates.
Comply to environmental requirements.
- Exercise judgment with regards to replacement of components.
- Maintains a high quality of work.
- Provide information in a timely and accurate manner.
- Record results of all legal examinations in the appropriate format.
- Work in a sequence that prioritises work requirements.
- Completing job cards and description of work and spares used (PM’s).
- Performing work to the required standards and specifications.
- Applying appropriate tools to complete tasks.
- Preventative Maintenance
- Assist in establishing programs to minimise unplanned downtime on critical equipment.
- Participate in cross functional teams to address cleaning, lubrication and first line maintenance functions.
- Participate in the development of RCM-based task lists for all key equipment.
- Analysis and Improvement
- Participate in failure analysis techniques for cross functional teams.
- Analyse maintenance history to identify recurring failure patterns.
- To ensure that preventive actions are implemented to ensure effective maintenance programs.
|INTERESTED PARTIES SHOULD COMPLETE AND SUBMIT THE STANDARD JOB APPLICATION FORM USING THE LINK BELOW:
Website : www.careers.sibanyestillwater.com
HR Contact Person : Simane Seleka
Recruitment Person : Lyllian Ndlovu
Recruiter’s contact number : 014495 2580
NB: Kindly note that HR personnel at the operations should assist internal applicants to apply should they need assistance.
Advertised: 30 Jul 2020 South Africa Standard Time
Applications close: 07 Aug 2020 South Africa Standard Time
The post Sibanye-Stillwater: Electrician X2 appeared first on Online Jobs.