CALL CENTRE AGENT
Job Title: Call Centre Agent
Location: Fairlands, Johannesburg, Gauteng
Closing Date: 11 August 2020
To action eBucks related incoming or outgoing customer calls, electronic communications and queries as per agreed standard operating procedures to ensure customer needs and business objectives are met.
- Contribute to a culture of service excellence that builds positive relationships and provides opportunity for feedback and exceptional service
- Demonstrate teamwork as a valued team player
- Assess own performance through seeking timely and clear feedback and request training where appropriate
- Contribute to innovation by finding faster and more accurate ways of working
- Comply with relevant statutory, legislative, policy and governance requirements and adhere to processes and procedures related to area of specialisation
- Build and maintain stakeholder relationships
- Address customer needs in order to meet or exceed customer expectations
- Act responsibly with work related resources to contribute to cost containment
- Resolve customer queries received through inbound calls
- Answer inbound calls in the eBucks call centre to provide product and service information to customers.
- Minimum Qualification – Grade 12
- Preferred Qualification – Diploma
- Experience – 1-3 years Call Centre Agent Experience
- NB: Please note that this is a 6 months fixed term contract position.
- Applicants that are from a technical call centre environment will get first preference.
It is inherent to the role that the incumbent is honest in dealing with cash and financial transactions. As such, it is a pre-requisite for candidates to undergo consumer credit record checks to enable the Employer to ascertain whether the candidate’s credit record is acceptable
The post FNB Bank: Learnerships 2020 appeared first on Latest Jobs.