||Wednesday 19th of August 2020
Johannesburg Water invites applications for Internship opportunities in the below mentioned fields. The Internship Programme will run for a period of 12 months, with the exception of the Internal Auditing with a period of 24 months
- Unemployed graduates who have successfully completed a three (3)-year Degree or National Diploma in any field specified above.
- Applicants are only opened to South African citizens between the ages of 18 and 30 years.
- Students that still need to finish or qualify for a Degree or National Diploma should notapply.
The following Internships are open for applications:
Risk and Insurance
Requirements: Finance Bachelor’s degree
Any of the following:
- BTech Human Resources Management
- BCom Human Resources Management
- BCom Industrial Psychology
- Bachelor of Arts Honours in Industrial Psychology
- Bachelor of Business Science in Human Resources Management
- Requirements: Internal Auditing
- Requirements: BCom Supply Chain Management or B-Tech Logistic & Supply Chain
- Requirements: Bachelor of Science Degree in Microbiology or S4 in Biotechnology (in need of 1 year practical training)
- Requirements: Bachelor of Science Degree in Chemistry or S4 in Analytical Chemistry
Communications and Marketing
- Requirements: Bachelor of Communication degree
Civil Engineering: Operations Networks
Requirements: National Diploma in Civil Engineering (with less than 2 years’ work experience. Note: this internship will be based within Operations: Depot Networks.)
Requirements: Bachelor of Science Degree in Chemistry or Microbiology
How to Apply
Applicants must complete all the fields on the JW Internship Application form in order to be considered. Incomplete applications forms will not be considered.
Downlod Application Form
Send Applications to: [email protected]
Closing date: 19 August 2020 at 16:00
- Applicants who have benefited from an Internship programme and have previous formal employment in the field of study will not be considered.
- Johannesburg Water will not make provision for transport and or accommodation to any candidate attending the interviews or any appointed candidate from or outside Gauteng Province.
- If after your appointment is established that you have given false information you will be liable to instant dismissal.
- Correspondence will be limited to short-listed candidates only. If you have not been contacted within 1month after the closing date, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
Johannesburg Water will ensure that its selection and recruitment process is employment equity compliantand in line with its EE plan. For these internship positions, preference will be given to women and people with disabilities.
The post Johannesburg Water: Learnerships 2020/2021 appeared first on Online Jobs.