Mototolo, South Africa
Key Performance Areas
- Mechanical maintenance operations.
- Preventive maintenance, perform corrective actions, supports planning and preparation, monitors outcome, documentation (outcome, root cause, time, improvements).
- Work in accordance with standard operating procedures.
- Achievement of maintenance targets.
- Follow quality and cleanliness standards.
- Communication of operational status and any deviations.
- Safety and housekeeping (5S) requirements.
- Continuous improvements and development on a personal and operational level.
- Grade 12 / N3 Technical Qualification / Equivalent Qualification
- Section 13 Trade Certificate
- Basic Computer literacy
- English proficiency
- Relevant mining experience (5 years)
- Relevant mechanised mining experience (5 years)
- Underground/surface mining environment
- Maintenance of earthmoving equipment in mining/construction environment
How to apply
Please apply online through Workday (ESS) or access the Sandvik website www.home.sandvik/en/careers.
Applications close: 24 August 2020
If you have any further queries, please contact us on 0800 331 331
We offer you an interesting role in an international business environment as well as opportunities for your professional development. At Sandvik, we believe that diversity of experience, perspective and background will lead to a better environment for our employees, our business and, thereby, our customers.
The post Sandvik: Artisan Assistant Learnership August 2020 appeared first on Latest Jobs.