Company: Office of the Chief Justice
Job Title: Administration Clerk (Assets Controller)
Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng
Closing Date: 04 September 2020
Re-advert Candidates who previously applied, are encouraged to re-apply
POST ADMINISTRATION CLERK (ASSETS CONTROLLER)
CENTRE GAUTENG LOCAL DIVISION: JOHANNESBURG
SALARY R 173 703.00 per annum.
Key Performance Areas
- Facilitate the maintenance of a complete, reliable and accurate asset register for
Departmental owned assets.
- Reconciliation of the general ledger (BAS), the asset registers (JYP) and the financial statements.
- Maintain a complete and accurate leased asset register.
- Perform the physical verification of assets as well as the completeness of the asset register.
- Management of losses as well as the disposal of unserviceable, redundant and obsolete assets.
Skills and Competencies
- Knowledge of relevant legislation.
- Financial Management.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Computer literacy.
- Analytical skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Solution Oriented.
- Service Delivery Innovation (SDI).
- Client Orientation
- Customer Focus
How to Apply
Quoting the relevant reference number, direct your application to: The Provincial Head, Office of the Chief Justice, Private Bag X7, Johannesburg, 2000
or hand deliver applications to the 12th floor, Cnr Pritchard and Kruis Street, Johannesburg
or email to: [email protected]
- Applications must be submitted on form Z83 (Download Here), or obtainable from any Public Service Department. A completed and signed form Z83 should be accompanied by a recently updated comprehensive CV as well as certified copies of all qualification(s), identity document and driver’s license
- A SAQA evaluation report must accompany foreign qualifications.
- Applications that do not comply with the above- mentioned requirements will not be considered
- The successful candidate/s will be subjected to Pre-Vetting (Pre-Screening).
- If you do not hear from us within 3 months of this advertisement, please accept that your application has been unsuccessful.
- We welcome applications from persons with disabilities
The post Learners for Unemployed Youth appeared first on Latest Jobs.