Sappi Southern Africa
Saiccor Mill, Umkomaas
Apprenticeship : Fitter ( 85 and 86 for temps )
Sappi Saiccor Mill is offering apprentice training opportunities to interested individuals with a view to qualify as a prospective Fitter.
The training opportunity will include the following:
- All trade related training completed at a SETA approved facility
- On the job training at Sappi Saiccor
- Practical training on site
- Theoretical training
- Incumbents will receive an allowance as per Sappi remuneration policy
The ideal candidate should have:
National Senior Certificate (Matric/Grade 12) with two or more of the following subjects:
- Physical Science
- Technical Drawing/Engineering Graphics and Design
- Four N2 Subjects in Fitting and Turrning Trade or Four N3 Subjects in Instrumentaion Trade
Shortlisted applicants will be required to complete an in-house aptitude assessment.
Closing date for applications: 11 September 2020
How to Apply? Please click on one of the buttons below. If you encounter any issue while applying contact your HR contact .
Feel free to visit our website for further information www.sappi.com
Sappi is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Should you not have been contacted within 14 days of the closing date of this advert, please consider your application unsuccessful.
How to Apply
The post Sappi: Apprenticeships 2021 appeared first on Latest Jobs.