PURPOSE OF THE JOB
To safely carry out preventive maintenance and repairs to the plant and equipment.
- Ensure adherence to health and safety, environment, quality and housekeeping in section.
- Apply fault-finding techniques, conduct root cause failure analysis and regular plant inspections.
- Clean, maintain and repair mechanical parts, components and equipment as directed by the Supervisor.
- Conduct regular plant and steel structures inspections.
- Carry out workshop fabrication, equipment assembly and installation.
- Complete breakdown and preventive maintenance work orders, create subsequent notifications, and provide feedback on work performed.
- Attain and maintain relevant licences and authorisations required to execute allocated duties e.g. Basic Rigging, Working at Heights.
- Ensure Customer Satisfaction
- Safety Awareness
- Managing Work
- Results Orientation
- Work Standards
- Interpersonal Skills
- Contributing to Team Success
- Business understanding
- Adhering to values
MINIMUM QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Minimum qualifications: Grade 12 & Trade certificate
- 3 years’ appropriate experience
- Furnace Experience
- Computer literacy
- Driver’s licence
Closing Date: 4 September 2020
Samancor Chrome shall apply the Employment Equity Principles as set out in the company’s Employment Equity Policy. In making the final selection, consideration will be given to achieving the Samancor Chrome’s employment equity and the mining charter objectives. Samancor Chrome’s recruitment practices do not include asking for money or payments from applicants at any point in the recruitment process. Any such requests do not originate from the company and constitute fraud.
The post Samancor: Engineering Traineeship 2021 appeared first on Online Jobs.