Company: City of Johannesburg
Salary Range: R22 215.52 pm (basic salary excluding benefits)
Vacancy Circular: 035/2020 Post 8 of 12
Primary Function: To ensure that the implementation of key performance policies and procedures in Debtors section are performed according to the financial reporting processes
Key Performance Areas: Ensure compliance and implementation of the policies and procedures.
Implement debtor’s processes. Assist in maintaining that the accurate tenant database is available to Region and for reporting purposes.
• Grade 12 / NQF level 4 plus National Diploma in Accounting / Finance (NQF Level 6).
• Two (2) years relevant Accounting experience.
• Knowledge of Accounting / Finance concepts and functions.
• Knowledge of current financial regulation and procedures. (MFMA)
Leading Competencies: Accountability and Financial management;
Core Competencies: Computer literacy (Microsoft Word and Excel); Good Communication (verbal and written) and personal Skills required.
How to Apply
Email: [email protected]
Contact Person: Sinethemba Luthuli
Tel No: 011 407 6630
Workplace: 222 Smit Street, Braamfontein
- If hand delivering applications, please liaise with relevant contact person on the physical address. Clearly indicate on the application letter for which post(s) applicants are applying (e.g. post 8)
- An application letter together with a comprehensive CV must be forwarded to the contact details mentioned in the circular.
- Applications, which have not not been responded to within 6 weeks of closing date, should be regarded as unsuccessful.
- Appointments will be made in accordance with the COJ Employment Equity Policy and people with disability are encouraged to apply
- Finalization of the appointments to be within 4 months from the closing date of circular
The post City of Johannesburg: Learnership for 2020 appeared first on Latest Jobs.