If you need funding for your tertiary or higher education studies, bursary or scholarship can be the perfect way to finance your studies. Most of the scholarship and bursaries available in South Africa are applicable for students who have good academic records, financially needy and hard working.
To help students finding the right bursary, we compiled a list of all available bursaries that are currently open and will be closing soon within the month of November 2020.
(If any new bursaries programme found within this month’s deadline, we will update it here. So, bookmark this page and check back later to see new updates.)
List of all Bursaries closing in November 2020:
- AAUW International Fellowship Program, 15 November
- SAWISE Angus Scholarship, 15 November
- BBD Bursary, 30 November
- HCI Foundation Bursary, 30 November
- National Student Financial Aid Scheme (NSFAS), 30 November
- Webber Wentzel Scholarship, 30 November
- ….more bursaries coming soon
(Note: Click on each bursary program link to get all the details. Including bursary requirements, eligibility, application process, contact information etc.)
List of Bursaries in South Africa that Open Year Around (No Deadline):
All these listed bursaries have not an exact deadline for application opening and closing. Students can submit the application throughout the year.
- AFROX Bursary
- BEKA Schreder Bursary
- Dell Young Leaders Bursary Program
- Deloitte & Touche Bursary
- EWSETA Bursary
- FASSET Bursary
- Foschini Group Bursary
- Ford Motor Company of Southern Africa (FMCSA) Bursaries
- Full Sail STEM Scholarship
- Full Sail Global Achievement International Scholarship
- GAST Bursary
- Hulamin Bursaries
- KPMG Bursary
- Mpumalanga Attorneys Council Bursary
- Old Mutual Bursaries
- Power Group Bursary
- SACCCS Bursary
- SEDISA Trust Bursary
- SizweNtsalubaGobodo Bursary
- Standard Bank Learnership
P.S. – It highly advises that students who require funding for their study should seek out and apply for all available bursary programs in which they meet the eligibility and requirements.
The post Bursaries Closing in November 2020 appeared first on All Bursaries South Africa.