Job Title: Call Agent
Closing Date: 08 September 2020
Your role is to delight our clients and potential clients by giving them an amazing service experience and looking for opportunities to make Nedbank their bank of choice for all their banking needs.
We are looking for hardworking, enthusiastic individuals with a can-do attitude and no work experience to join the initiative. To be considered candidates must have completed matric and reside within the designated geographical area.
Successful candidates will be placed in a range of roles across all clusters in Nedbank. If you meet the above requirements, we’d love to hear from you
- You will fulfil either a sales or service role in the Nedbank Contact Centre
- You will use various mediums to engage with our clients – telephone, email, sms etc to delight our clients and look for opportunities to sell
- You will have passion and drive in each interaction to show our clients that we at Nedbank truly care for them.
- Contribute to the effectiveness of the team by delivering on assigned duties
- Ensure knowledge management, continuity and team success through constructive participation and knowledge sharing with the team
Minimum Experience Level
- Preference will be given to applicants with no previous work experience
- Successful applicant needs to be between the ages of 18 – 29 years
- Matric / Grade 12 / National Senior Certificate
- Applicants may be required to work weekends and / or public holidays
Type of Exposure
- Basic computer knowledge
- Passion for Client Service or Sales
- Strong desire to achieve and succeed
- A great can-do attitude
Technical / Professional Skills
- Good Command of English, written and spoken
- Preference will be given to candidates who are able to converse in other Languages
- Basic Numerical Ability
The post Nedbank Youth Learnership appeared first on Online Jobs.