Job Description – Driver Messenger (Clerk: Admin & Archiving) – HRES10242 (2000008B)
Driver Messenger (Clerk: Admin & Archiving) – HRES10242–(2000008B)
Position: Driver Messenger / Clerk: Administration & Archiving
Department: Human Resource
Division: Support Services
Salary: R159 180 – R218 376 per annum (plus benefits)
- Deliver and collect correspondence, goods and parcels to ensure support to the regions and timely delivery and collection
- Manage vehicle administration to ensure prescribed operation of vehicle, safeguarding and protection of Council asset
- Keep record of correspondence and goods received and delivered
- Execute operational responsibility and ensure that governance and risk management processes in the context of organisational policy is applied
- Perform daily responsibility to implement the budget in respect of Council vehicle
- Provide effective customer service to the regional offices and build relationships with stakeholders
- Build and sustain relationships with decision makers and interest groups, in support of divisional objectives
- Grade 10
- Communication skills
- Applicable driver’s license EB (with valid PrDP)
- 1 – 2 years’ experience in a similar environment
Enquiries: Tel: 0860 54 3000; E-mail: [email protected]
Candidates may be requested to submit proof of the NQF level applicable to the qualifications they have obtained.
Should candidates not be informed of the outcome of the application within six weeks of the closing date, it should be regarded as having been unsuccessful.
The City of Ekurhuleni subscribes to the principles of the Employment Equity Act and reserves the right to appoint, not appoint or to appoint laterally.
:Support Services (HRES) Division
The post City of Ekurhuleni: Learnership/Jobs 2020/2021 appeared first on Online Jobs.