||Wednesday 30th of September 2020
||Waterberg TVET College
Waterberg TVET College Work-Based Experience / Learnership Programme for 2020 / 2021.
Duration: Six (6) months
Monthly stipend: R2,500.00
Waterberg TVET College is offering Post-NCV Level 4 students an opportunity for workplace-based experience in the following fields of study.
Fields of study:
- Hospitality (x 25 students)
- Tourism (x 25 students)
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18-35
- Applicants must be unemployed and not studying for the duration of the programme (WBE)
- TAKE NOTE that learners will have to provide their own transport and accommodation during work-based experience period
How to Apply
- Forward an application letter accompanied by detailed CV,
- Certified copy Level 2, 3, and 4 qualification and certified ID
- Certified copies may not be older than three months
- No late applications will be accepted
Hand deliver applications to: Waterberg TVET College, Central Office, C/o Totuis and Hooge Streets, Mokopane, (entrance Hooge Streets)
Attention: Ms Olowolafe
For more information call: 015 492 9013 (during office hours)
The post Waterberg TVET College : Learnerships for 2020 appeared first on Online Jobs.