Company: Joburg Market
Job Title: Hall Inspector
Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng
Closing Date: 12 October 2020
To authorize daily transactions on the sales processing system, control stock movement within specified procedures and ensure adherence to market bylaws with the aim of securing revenue and ensure products are sold in a hygienic environment that is complimented by friendly customer service (market agents and buyers).
Salary: R18,638.23 per month basic plus benefits
Duties & Responsibilities
- Authorization of transactions on the Sales Process System (SPS)
- Stock control
- Conduct daily hygiene inspections within the trading floor and platforms
- Provide customer service to all stakeholders
- Perform administration duties
- Enforce and report any transgressions of Market By-Laws
- Attend to queries and incidents and perform miscellaneous job related duties as assigned.
- National Diploma (Agriculture, Business Management)
- 1 year relevant experience in fresh produce handling environment
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Good communication skills
- Conflict management skills
- Innovative thinking and ability to interact professionally with individuals at all levels of management both internally and externally
- Ability to make decisions
How to Apply
Please forward all applications to: [email protected]
Please Note: All CVs must have attached the following :
- Cover letter
- Certified copy of ID
- Certified copies of qualifications
- If not, your application will be rejected.
If not contacted after 4 weeks of closing date, consider your application as unsuccessful.
The post Joburg Market: Learnership Applications 2020/2021 appeared first on Online Jobs.