Company: Click Group
Job Title: Contact Centre Learnership
Location: Western Cape, South Africa
This is a 12-month Learnership contract and the successful candidate will be enrolled in an NQF2 Contact Centre Learnership Program
- Respond to a targeted amount of telephone calls accurately and in a specified time frame, thereby meeting set service standards.
- Meet Customers’ expectations by being knowledgeable, professional and courteous and thereby ensuring ‘one-contact’ resolution
- Maintaining the ClubCard database by means of accurately processing information on individual ClubCards
- Assist customers with Clicks online and Clicks App related queries
- Assist customers’ with Clinic Bookings
- Being the first port of call for customers in dealing with queries and thereby being an integral link between the customer and the organization.
- To assist with any ad-hoc data capturing e.g. updating customer contact records, as well as outbound calling for ad-hoc service related campaigns
- Completing daily productivity reports in excel for any outbound work done.
- Grade 12 / Matric or equivalent
- Typing speed of 20 wpm
- Computer literate (Proficient in MS Outlook, Word, and Excel at beginner level)
- Mathematical literacy (Required for ClubCard points calculations)
- Must be able to speak clearly and communicate in English
- Relating and Networking
- Following instructions and procedures
- Working with people
- Learning and researching
- Delivering results and meeting customer expectations
- Adhering to principles and values
How to Apply
Click Here for the Clicks Contact Centre Learnership Programme 2021
The post Clicks: Learnerships Programme2021 appeared first on Online Jobs.