Applications are invited for the above mentioned position to be based in the Marketing Department at the Van Ryn’s Brandy Distillery Brand Home , Vlottenburg, Stellenbosch. The successful candidate will report to the Brand Home Manager.
Key performance areas include, but are not limited to :
- Maintaining general housekeeping of the Brand Home .
- Preparing for all tea/coffee/meal services before and throughout conferences, meetings or special events.
- Clearing away of the tea/coffee/meal service and the resulting cleaning.
- Preparing for all activities hosted throughout the tasting room including tours, tastings or food options.
- Cleaning of the tasting room throughout the day.
- Preparing of outside courtyard area before guests arrive.
- Reporting of any maintenance, cleaning or safety related issues when observed.
The successful candidate must p referably have the following experience/ skills:
- Reliable own transport.
- Fit and healthy as manual work is required.
- Proven experience as a general worker or cleaner working in the hospitality industry.
- Front of house or service experience.
- Food and beverage preparation experience.
- Time management skills.
Application Process: If interested and meet all requirements, kindly log onto Distell’s Careers Page: https://www.distell.co.za/careers/ in order to register and apply online
Reference number: 17150
Closing date: 6 October 2020
The post Distell Group: General Workers Opportunity appeared first on Latest Jobs.