Job no: 498389
Work type: Fixed Term
Location: North West
|| Learnership 18.2 Learner Official Mining
|| Academy RPM
|| 09 October 2020
|Type of employment
|| Fixed Term
||No of Positions
Your manager should be aware of and support your application. Pre-screening and psychometric evaluation may form part of the selection process. Short listed candidates will be requested to attend a panel interview. Applicants who receive no response to their applications within 14 days may consider their application for the position to be unsuccessful.
Sibanye-Stillwater is committed to the achievement and maintenance of diversity and equity in employment.
- Applicants must have a minimum Grade-12 or equivalent NQF Educational Certificate, with Pure Mathematics and English Communication, in order to be accepted onto Learner Official Certificate programme.
- Applicants must achieve a psychometric evaluation outcome score of 4 or higher
- Be declared medically fit for the position and environment, as determined by a risk based medical examination at the relevant Sibanye Stillwater Occupational Health Centre
- Applicants who achieve an evaluation outcome score of 5 or higher
- Applicants who have completed a higher education qualification in mining (BSc Degree or Diploma)
- Applicants who have the highest academic results for Pure Mathematics and English in grade-12
|Key responsibilities include:
- Century Gothic
- Font size 10
|Interested parties should complete and submit the standard job application form using the link below:
Website : www.careers.sibanyestillwater.com
HR Contact Person : Michael Modisaemang
Recruitment Person : Milile Cecil Dyibishe
Recruiter’s contact number : 014 495 2596
NB: Kindly note that HR personnel at the operations should assist internal applicants to apply should they need assistance
Advertised: 29 Sep 2020 South Africa Standard Time
Applications close: 09 Oct 2020 South Africa Standard Time
The post Sibanye-Stillwater: Learnership Programme 2021 appeared first on Latest Jobs.