Company: Triton Express
Job Title: Learnership
Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng
Closing Date: 06 October 2020
Triton Express (Pty) Ltd is offering an opportunity for skilled unemployed candidates not currently studying, to participate in the National Certificate: Professional Driving Learnership commencing 01st November 2020.
The 12 month programme will consist of structured theoretical learning components combined with practical/workplace experience at the Linbro Park Branch and upon successful completion and after SETA verification the candidate will achieve the above qualification.
- Loading and off-loading of goods from vehicle
- Preparing a vehicle for a trip
- Handle documentation
- Perform ancillary duties
- Candidates must be South African citizens
- Hold a valid school leaving certificate equivalent of Grade 12 (Achieved 40% in Math and English)
- Be between the ages of 28 – 35 years
- Must be in possession of an UNENDORSED Code C1 Driver’s License with Valid PrDP
- Must be medically fit
- Must be able to read and write English
- Must be numerically orientated
- Clear criminal record
- Minimum of 1 year driving experience
How to apply
Send Application to: [email protected]
The post Triton Express: Learners Programme 2021 appeared first on Latest Jobs.