Company: City of Joburg
Job title: HR Internships
Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng
Closing date: 14 October 2020
An internship programme is an intervention by the City of Johannesburg to address the growing demand by tertiary institution for students to undergo on-the-job exposure, as a pre-requisite to acquire an academic qualification or as a requirement after the acquisition of an academic qualification to obtain experiential training. The City is committed to provide work-based training for students.
The City of Johannesburg (CoJ), Group Corporate & Shared Services Department has the following Internship opportunities available for a period NOT exceeding eighteen (18) months.
Stipend: R3,500.00 – R8,329,27 per month (Cost to company basic salary, no benefits)
- Matric (NQF4) plus
- Tertiary qualification in Human Resources Management or equivalent qualification registered at N6(R3500) and NQF 6(R8 329.27);
- Computer literacy (MS Office applications);
- Must be able to work extended hours as and when required;
- Ages between 18 –35 years; and
- Only City of Joburg residents will be considered.
Key Learning Areas:
- Coordinate administrative requirements associated with Human Resources functionality.
- Coordinate specific sequences associated with employment of personnel.
- Collate and prepare qualitative and quantitative information for inclusion into specific statutory reports.
- Attend to specific sequences associated with the notification, arrangement and provision of support in respect subcommittee meeting and dispute hearings.
- Provide general office clerical work requiring some independent judgement.
- Coordinate the administrative dimension.
- Control the workflow processes
How to Apply
You must attach the following documents:
- An application letter
- Comprehensive CV
- Proof of residence
- Certified copy of ID
How to Apply
The post City of Joburg: Internship/Learnership 2020 / 2021 appeared first on Latest Jobs.