Location: East London
Qualification: Trade tested as a Millwright
Experience: Minimum of 3-5 years’ work experience post apprenticeship in an FMCG fast paced manufacturing environment
Closing Date: 09/10/2020
With a history spanning over 150 years, Nestlé didn’t become the world’s leading food and beverages brand by chance. Perfection is at the heart of what we do and our people are always looking for the next big idea to cement our status. We’re now looking for a Miilwright in East London.
Working in East London, your responsibility will be to ensure efficient safe operation of machinery, maintenance and improvement of all equipment, fault finding and attending to mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
A day in the life of…
A Millwright at Nestle
- Carry out the planned maintenance required on the plant.
- Install, service, repair and maintain existing and new equipment.
- Perform workshop functions- welding, turning, milling, grinding, etc
- Actively participate in change -overs and ensure that settings are correct.
- Ensure any dangerous conditions be made safe immediately.
- Break down fault finding and Repair
- Assist with the execution and commissioning of Project Plans
What will make you successful
- Millwright Trade Test qualification
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ work experience post apprenticeship in an FMCG fast paced manufacturing environment
- Knowledge of SAP
- Knowledge of Allen Bradley PLCs
The post Nestle: Artisan Assistant Learnership 2021 appeared first on Latest Jobs.