The company is looking for an incumbent to provide general assistance across the Production Department and the Finished Goods Department. The ideal candidate has experience in the FMCG industry. The job incumbent will report to the Production Supervisor.
- Adhering to quality and food safety policies
- Adhering to operating and food safety specifications
- Assisting with daily cleaning and sanitation of production area
- Providing general assistance in the following production and finished goods departments: raw materials, carton room, wash bay area, finished goods
- Assisting with receiving and dispatching stock
- Organising warehouse space
- Providing general assistance to machine operators
- Capturing of production-related information on AX System (resource planning system)
- Completing necessary paperwork: hygiene checklists, cleaning checklists, non-conformances, batch preparation sheets, production sheets, weight monitoring sheets
- Warehouse Maintenance and general housekeeping
- Matric qualification
- Computer literate (MS Office)
- Experience in production / FMCG environment will be advantageous
- Experience working in a high-risk food environment will be advantageous
- Must be willing to work shifts
The company offers market-related remuneration and benefits, based on the successful applicant’s experience and qualifications.
Warehouse Assistant, R12000, Blue Hills Midrand, Forklift license, Valid driver’s license, 5 years stable relevant working experience in a Technical warehouse, receiving and despatching, stock control, order processing,
Send cv to [email protected]
The post RETAIL WAREHOUSE ASSISTANT URGENTLY NEEDED appeared first on Online Jobs.