Job Description – Artisan Assistant (Distribution) – ENER10133 (2000008N)
Artisan Assistant (Distribution) – ENER10133–(2000008N)
Position: Artisan Assistant (Distribution)
Division: Operations and Maintenance
Salary: R141 408 – R193 980 per annum (plus benefits)
- Laying of cables for electrical service connection installation and electrical service connection maintenance
- Moving and handling of heavy equipment for reticulation, maintenance and metering installation
- Planting of poles and construction of overhead lines for reticulation, maintenance and metering installations
- Comply with the legislation and organisational policies
- Apply good work ethics to prevent financial losses
- Grade 10
- 1 year experience in similar environment
Enquiries: Tel: 0860 54 3000; E-mail: [email protected]
Candidates may be requested to submit proof of the NQF level applicable to the qualifications they have obtained.
Should candidates not be informed of the outcome of the application within six weeks of the closing date, it should be regarded as having been unsuccessful.
The City of Ekurhuleni subscribes to the principles of the Employment Equity Act and reserves the right to appoint, not appoint or to appoint laterally.
:Artisan Assistant (Distribution)|Craft and Related Trade Workers
:Operations & Maintenance (ENER) Division
How to Apply
The post City of Ekurhuleni: Internship/Learnership 2020 / 2021 appeared first on Latest Jobs.