Allan Gray | Traineeship Opportunity 2021
Closing Date: 30 October 2020
Location: Cape Town
The aim of our Fellowship Programme is to help university students prepare for life as a high-impact, responsible entrepreneur. Applicants must be in Grade 12 or 1st-year university and have a 70% overall academic average. Once applicants are successful, they are onboarded as Candidate Allan Gray Fellows.
- Due to COVID-19 academic results will be considered at a later stage in the selection process.
- Applicants must be under the age of 22 in the year of their application.
- South African Citizenship
- Studying towards a:
- Arts & Health Science (Excluding Medicine, Veterinary Science, and Dentistry) degree at WITS, UJ, UCT, NMU, RU, UWC, SU, UP, UFS, TSIBA, and UKZN.
- Submit your application form and supporting documentation online on or before 30 October 2020, 17:00 pm SAT
- Successful applicant candidates will be invited for an interview
- Successful interview candidates will be invited to a selection camp
- Successful camp candidates will receive formal offers
- Personal Leadership Officer (mentorship)
- Industry mentor
- Like-minded community
- Tertiary qualification
- Responsible thinking and entrepreneurial mindset
- Well-rounded individual
- Community-orientated learning