||Wednesday 14th of October 2020
||City of Johannesburg
The City of Johannesburg (CoJ), Group Corporate & Shared Services Department has the following Internship opportunities available for a period of (18) months.
Position: Human Resources Intern (GHCM)
Department: Group Corporate & Shared Services
Workplace: Various HR Field Services
Salary Range: R3 500 – R8 329.27 pm
- Matric (NQF4)
- Tertiary qualification in Human Resources Management or equivalent qualification
- Computer literacy (MS Office applications);
- Must be able to work extended hours as and when required;
- Ages between 18 – 35 years; and
- Only City of Joburg residents will be considered.
Provide the administrative functionality of urgent and essential services to a specific department. Customer service, basic word processing, data entry, filling and organizing and related work to support the Department.
- Coordinate administrative requirements associated with Human Resources functionality.
- Coordinate specific sequences associated with employment of personnel.
- Collate and prepare qualitative and quantitative information for inclusion into specific statutory reports.
- Attend to specific sequences associated with the notification, arrangement and provision of support in respect subcommittee meeting and dispute hearings.
- Provide general office clerical work requiring some independent judgement.
- Coordinate the administrative dimension.
- Control the workflow processes
How to Apply
Apply Online for the City of Johannesburg: Human Resource Internship 2021
Apply Online for the City of Johannesburg Vacancies
The post City of Johannesburg: Learnership/Internships for 2021 appeared first on Latest Jobs.