- Reference Number: refs/006607
- Directorate: Human Resource Management
- Number of posts: 5
- Package: R257 508.00 per annum plus benefits
- Enquiries: Mrs.FN Ndlovu Tel 012 529 3949
- Diploma/Degree in Human Resource Management / Public Administration or any other relevant qualification with three (3) years appropriates working experience or Grade 12 certificate with five (5 ) years working experience in HRM. PERSAL certificates essential (Proof to be attached). Knowledge of HRM Prescripts. Good communication (verbal and written). Computer literacy (Microsoft Office: Excel, Word, Powerpoint, and Outlook) attach certificate. Be technologically savvy and understand the important HR technologies. Knowledge of Human resource management systems and HR intelligent apps in the public sector. Excellent analytical, mathematical, and creative problem-solving skills. Driver’s license. Ability to work under pressure and long hours.
- Recruitment and Selection, appointments, service termination, conditions of services and service benefits, salaries, PILIR, management of employee attendance registers (Z8), and PMDS. Approve transactions on PERSAL. Compile reports. Present and advice line managers on HR-related matters. Plan, organize, lead, control, and communicate effectively. Provide guidance and support to the team members. Implement e-HRM services such as and not limited to Employee Self-Service, E-recruitment, E-Submissions, E-PMDS, online ORWOPS, facilitate online training and automated HR services. Database Management and statistical analysis. Perform other duties as allocated by management and will rotate within HR when required
- NB: CLOSING TIME WILL BE 12H00 ON THE CLOSING DATE. The Provincial Government of Gauteng is committed to the achievement and maintenance of diversity in employment, especially of race, gender, and disability. The application must be submitted on Z83 form obtainable from any Public Service Department or from the website and must be completed in full. Recently certified copies of qualifications, ID copy, and a CV must be attached. The specific reference must be quoted. Applications must be delivered to Dr. George Mukhari Academic Hospital, 3111 Setlogelo Drive Ga-Rankuwa, 0208, Nurses Home Block 13 (HR Registry) or posted to Dr. George Mukhari Academic Hospital, Private Bag X422, Pretoria 0001 or apply online at www.gautengonline.gov.za It is a legislative requirement that all newly appointed staff members are subjected to Personnel Suitability Checks (PSC)- Verification, upon appointment within the Department. This verification process entails reference checks, identification verification, qualifications verification, criminal record checks. The successful candidate will be subjected to OHS medical surveillance as required by HBA regulations within OHS Act 85 of 1993. Correspondence will be limited to shortlisted candidates only Notes: Shortlisted candidates will be subjected to a Microsoft office skills assessment. Candidates who applied previously and were invited for the interviews are encouraged to reapply.
Employer: Department of Health
Location: Dr.George Mukhari Academic Hospital
Closing Date: 16-10-2020
|Do you have a grade of 12 and 3 years of experience in HRM?
|Do you have Persal Certificate/s?
|Do you Have a driver’s license?
|Do you have knowledge of the HR intelligent app/e-HRM Services?
Please Notes :
- Due to the large number of applications we envisage receiving, applications will not be acknowledged. If you do not receive any response within 3 months, please accept that your application was not successful.