- Reference Number : REFS/006544
- Directorate : Human Resource Management
- Number of Posts : 4
- Package : R173 703.00 per annum plus benefits
- Enquiries : Mr AM Tiro 011 9534515
- Grade 12 or equivalent NQF level 4 certificate. Sound knowledge of PERSAL system and PERSAL certificate will be an added advantage. Knowledge of HR policies and procedures. Knowledge of the Public Services Act, the Public Finance Management Act, Treasury regulation, Resolution of PSCBC, PILIR, Performance Management and Development processes, Labour Relations Act, Employment Equity Act and other HR legislation and prescript Competences required: Good communication skills (verbal and non-verbal), report writing skills, problem solving, and ability to work under pressure and handle confidentiality. Computer literacy is essential. knowledge of OSD.
- Perform various duties related to Human Resource Administration: Appointment, Promotion, Transfer, Service Terminations, conduct Recruitment and Selection in line with the relevant Acts and Policies. Service Benefits Allowances: Medical aid, Long Service Awards, Housing allowances (GEHS), Capturing of PMDS, Leave, overtime and incapacity forms on PERSAL. Send mandates to E-gov. Ensure proper record keeping of incoming and outgoing documents. Coordination of documents between department and E-Gov. Liaise with E-GOV and attend to queries presented to HR, carry out lawful instructions and daily tasks allocated by supervisor. Administer Payroll and Payroll certificate. Filling of mandates, leave forms and PMDS etc.
- Applications must be submitted on a Z83 form, certified copies of C.V, ID, and Qualifications to be attached. Applications must be posted to HR in West Rand District. Private Bag X2053 Krugersdorp, 1740 or [email protected] STRICTLY NO HAND DELIVERIES The institution reserves the right not to fill the post. The Gauteng Department of Health is guided by the principles of Employment Equity; therefore all the appointments will be made in Accordance with The Employment Equity target of the Department. Suitable candidates will be subjected to Occupational Health and Safety Medical Surveillance as required in the Hazardous Biological Agents and Hazardous Chemical Substances. Regulations with the OHS Act 85 of 1993
Employer : Department of Health
Location : West Rand District
Closing Date : 19-10-2020
Please Notes :
- Due to the large number of applications we envisage receiving, applications will not be acknowledged. If you do not receive any response within 3 months, please accept that your application was not successful.