Administrative Officer (Fund Administration) – FINA10041 – (2000009B)
Position: Administrative Officer (Fund Administration)
Salary: R323 988 – R444 468 per annum (plus benefits)
- Ensure that all clerical and administration requirements and duties are carried out accurately and timeously.
- Obtaining legal, tax, and or accounting opinions on the agreements before arranging for sign-off.
- Assist Cash and Bank Management with administrative duties and related processes.
- Assist with Cell-phone administration and related processes within the organization.
- Assist with the allocation of the Government Department’s daily payments.
- Escalate unresolved delivery and quality issues to operational management and process owners.
- Provide comprehensive administrative service, ensuring timeous and accurate service delivery.
- Contribute to a culture, which builds rewarding relationships and enables exceptional customer service and ethical conduct by being a good example
- Diploma in Finance or relevant equivalent NQF Level 6 qualification
- 3 – 5 years’ experience in a similar environment
Enquiries: Tel: 0860 54 3000; E-mail: [email protected]
Candidates may be requested to submit proof of the NQF level applicable to the qualifications they have obtained.
Should candidates not be informed of the outcome of the application within six weeks of the closing date, it should be regarded as having been unsuccessful.
The City of Ekurhuleni subscribes to the principles of the Employment Equity Act and reserves the right to appoint, not appoint, or to appoint laterally.
: South Africa-Gauteng-Corporate
: Administrative Officer (Fund Administration|Clerks